No matter in a range of sizes or in brightness levels, LCD video wall is available. And the broad selection of premium features can be offered by this LCD video wall. In order to meet your requirements, no matter which one you choose, your video wall will be produced purposefully. The range of sizes are:46"; 55". And the range of seams are: 1.7 mm; 3.5 mm; 5.3mm. Now Shenzhen Roha Digital Technology Co., Ltd. has been the leading supplier of the seamless LCD splicing screen in the world.
Features of 55inch 3.5mm LCD Video Wall
● The design of ultra-narrow side( only 3.5 mm). ● Great viewing angle (horizontal 178 °, vertical 178 °) and excellent reliability. ● It is brightness uniformity, image stability, no flicker, no distortion and complete without curvature big screen.
● Dynamic visual effects that can truly restore color and vivid text images;
● Up to 80000h of extremely life and extremely low maintenance cost.
● You decide the number and way of splice units.
● With the graphics processor and matrix, it can support the 225 screen wall.
● Saving a large amount of space, good heat dissipation and adapting to various environment long work.
● Under the strict quality control system of ISO9001, every factory machine reaches the international advanced level, which conforms to the 3C standard.
● Simple interface & humanized operation.
● The start time is less than 5 seconds and the startup is fast.
● The unit is designed to be modular, easy to repair and board to replace.Modular structural expansion is also convenient.
● Integrated multiple video signal source input interface.
As a global leader in professional visualisation technology for many years, Roha offers professional-grade, high-resolution LCD video wall displays.
"Faster installation, easier servicing, and higher reliability than anything in the current market." all of them are provided by Roha LCD video wall platform.
The amazing image quality may strike you upon seeing the Roha LCD video wall in action. The colours are extremely vibrant, the inter-tile gap is very thin (0.07 mm), and there have no differences in brightness to be seen, neither inside the displays nor over the complete wall. But whether this is enough to call it a "revolution".