Roha LCD display has a thin-profile design and the width of its screen-to-screen bezel is small. The appearance of “seams” on the video wall is minimized by this design, and the immersive visual experience is developped. Through using the seamless LCD screen which is high-definition and environmentally friendly, Roha try our best to promot more industries. Roha new video wall display panel now has had the industry's narrowest bezel-to-bezel size, which is at less than 0.07mm.
Features of 46inch Seamless LCD Video Wall
● The design of ultra-narrow side( only 0.07 mm).
● Great viewing angle (horizontal 178 °, vertical 178 °) and excellent reliability.
● It is brightness uniformity, image stability, no flicker, no distortion and complete without curvature big screen.
● Up to 80000h of extremely life and extremely low maintenance cost.
● You decide the number and way of splice units.
● With the graphics processor and matrix, it can support the 225 screen wall.
● Saving a large amount of space, good heat dissipation and adapting to various environment long work.
● Under the strict quality control system of ISO9001, every factory machine reaches the international advanced level, which conforms to the 3C standard.
● Simple interface & humanized operation.
● The start time is less than 5 seconds and the startup is fast.
● The unit is designed to be modular, easy to repair and board to replace.Modular structural expansion is also convenient.
● Integrated multiple video signal source input interface.
LCD has a backlight, and it can provide an even mild supply in the returned of the screen. This light is polarized light, and it is solely half of of the mild passes thru the liquid crystal layer. The liquid crystals is formed by means of a section strong and part liquid substances, and this substance can be “twisted”, when utilized electrical voltage. If they are activated, they will replicate red,green, or blue light, however if they are off, the polarized light will be blocked via them.
The photo can be confirmed via a matrix of pixels on the screen and it is contained in every LCD screen. At past, LCD had a passive-matrix screen, and this passive-matrix screen may want to send a charge to the row and column of man or woman pixels to control them. The pix on the passive-matrix monitors will seem fuzzy when the photographs cross fast on the screen, due to the fact the wide variety of electrical charged sent per 2nd is limited. But now, we can employ active-matrix science in modern-day LCDs, which consist of thin film transistors, or TFTs. The capacitors that enable a single pixel to "actively" keep the charge are blanketed by way of these transistors. In this way, in contrast with passive-matrix displays, active-matrix displays are a lot greater responsive and efficient.
Both a conveitional bulb and LED light can be a backlight of LCD. The “LCE display” just means an LCD screen which has an LED backlight. It is not similar to an OLED display, which switches on individual LEDs for each pixel. We can block most of the backlight of LCD may by the liquid crystal, but some of the light may still pass through (in a dark environment you can see it). In this context, compared with LCDs, OLEDs evidently have darker black levels.